Generally all the researchers keep a common set of expectations, although a few can think differently too and can have different requirements.
- Researchers seek information that is error free, well in time and objective.
- The cost involved in conducting research should not involve much expense.
- Researchers want close monitoring of their work and to be updated daily about the way their work is progressing.
- Researchers also want to have complete detail of the procedures and applications like digital libraries, video conferencing learning tools, and methodology used for the purpose of conducting the research.
- Researchers also look for complete sources of information, IT support and training.
- Another aspect looked by researchers from the organisations working from them are impact of changes and any development related to network on research.
- Limitations because of network services or any other related services are also required by researchers.
- Researchers also want novel ideas for the use of data networks in next few years time.