1. What is the process of writing dissertations/theses ?
The academic writers will review the outline or the approved proposal that you need to send. They will suggest references, and discuss the style and formatting requirements. Each chapter is written and delivered in the shortest possible time. They will also incorporate changes as per the feedback you give. Our consultants are available for solving all queries that you have, and can be contacted through Skype or email. All your mail will get a response within 24 hours and you will also receive a chapter-wise progress report.
2. How can I be sure of the authenticity of the content you provide ?
Along with all the writing work that we undertake, we provide a plagiarism report after checking the work through popular plagiarism checking tools like Turnitin. We provide a guarantee for less than 10% match for content. You can check the credibility of our writers online.
3. How long does it take to complete a dissertation for master’s course ?
We will be able to write a complete dissertation in about a month. However, the exact time taken will depend upon the scope of work and the length of dissertation. If you need to complete the task on urgent basis, then you can opt for an Express service, wherein a team of writers are assigned the work and it is done in 7-10 days.
4. How long does it take to complete a PhD thesis/dissertation ?
A PhD research report will take anywhere between 90 days to two years for completion. The writers who are in charge of the work are constant throughout the project. Since a doctoral research requires involvement of the scholar for a longer duration, and in depth analysis of issues, we also dedicate time for such research work.
5. Can I opt for the writing service for just a chapter of dissertation ?
Yes, we provide chapter wise dissertation writing. You need to specify the chapter that you want, and provide a layout of the other chapters that you have done.
6. Is there a separate writing team for law ?
We have a writing team with many subject matter experts, who are have years of experience in their specialized fields. There are experts for law, management, finance, medical research and nursing, social science and pure science.
7. Do the editors check the statistical part also ?
Yes, they go through the entire research report. They are supported by PhD statisticians to check the statistical chapters.
8. Will I get my money back if I am not satisfied with the work ?
We have an ethical money refund policy, which provides details on the conditions under which your money can be returned.
9. What is the quickest way to place an order ?
You can conveniently place your order through our website by filling the online order form. Otherwise, you can send us a query and then place your order through phone which will be confirmed on payment of an initial amount. The payment can also be made online.
10. Do you provide assistance for data collection ?
No, we do not offer data collection services. However, if required, we can provide assistance with questionnaire formation and sample selection.
11. Are translation services for research work available ?
Yes, we have a team that is conversant in various languages.
12. How will I contact my writer ?
You can stay in touch with your writer through emails, which will be answered within a maximum of 24 hours.
13. What if the work is not accepted by the college ?
We provide only reference work, and it is not to be submitted to the college as it is.
14. Do you provide latest references ?
Yes; we provide references of last five years.
15. Is there a chance of grammatical errors being present in the work ?
No; our academic writers and experienced editors ensure that there is no grammatical error.
16. On which email id should I send the details of my work to get a quote? Send a mail to email@example.com and get a quick quote. Mention details like the topic, word length, time available, stage of work and exact requirements.
For any other queries, please contact our service managers on firstname.lastname@example.org.