Chanakya Research (CR) is India’s leading research consulting organization. We offer customized consultation and support services for doctoral candidates and Master’s students. We have designed our services to remain ethical, affordable and yet maintain efficacy of the same. Chanakya Research is a wing of ELK Education Consultants Pvt Ltd and has been serving PhD candidates since 2006.
The management team at Chanakya Research comprises the following esteemed professionals:-
1. Mr. Puneet Chadha, Director: An engineer with post-graduation in management from XLRI, Certified Firo-B trainer, Design consultant for E-learning, online management games and Management of Corporate relations. He can be reached directly by writing in at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mr. R. S. Maker, Chief Mentor: A post graduate from XLRI-(1974 batch). Having about 35 years of experience in the field of HR, Industrial Relations, Consulting and Education, from 2002 – 2006 he was the Director of ITM- Khargar. Under his leadership, ITM witnessed 100 per-cent placements for the first time, and the ranking of the institute rose on an all India basis.
3. Dr. (Mrs) Vidya Vijay Naik, Advisor: B.Sc., M.A., M.Ed., PGDBM, Ph.D., Research expert and Associate dean for NMIMS. A professor par excellence, she advises the company on various academic and research related issues. She has academic experience of over 35 years and is an active member of various academic committees and board of studies.
4. Mr. Anuj Arora, Director: An engineer and management post graduate with hands on experience in financial services industry. An expert for quality in processes and holds multi-level industry relations. He has been instrumental in framing up systems and processes at Chanakya Research and ensuring their seamless implementation. He can be reached at email@example.com
5. Mrs. Preeti Dhanda, IT head: B.Sc., MCA, MBA. She has served as an independent consultant to B-Schools for E-learning. She has been the key force behind the expertise in the development of E-learning systems and IT systems at Chanakya Research
6. Mrs. Shilpi Verma, Finance Head: Postgraduate in Management with specialization in Finance from University of Technology, Sydney. She manages the financial aspects and the associated economic matters at Chanakya Research.